Berks Ctc-east Campus
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
- Berks Ctc-east Campus is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,808 schools in Pennsylvania (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient) (14-15)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berks CTC School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oley Oley Valley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 698 students
3257 Friedensburg Rd
Oley, PA 19547
(610)987-4100 0.2 K-5 698
- Reading Antietam Middle School High School Grades: 7-12 | 436 students
100 Antietam Rd
Reading, PA 19606
(610)779-3545 4.1 7-12 436
- Reading Owatin Creek Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 576 students
5000 Boyertown Pike
Reading, PA 19606
(610)406-4580 4.8 K-4 576
- Boyertown Earl Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 297 students
22 Schoolhouse Rd
Boyertown, PA 19512
(610)369-7504 4.9 K-6 297
- Fleetwood Fleetwood Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 838 students
407 N Richmond St
Fleetwood, PA 19522
(610)944-7634 5.3 5-8 838
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.