Biscayne Elementary School
Biscayne Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Biscayne Elementary School's student population of 746 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||746 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Biscayne Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1819 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dade School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Ben Gamla Charter School Grades: K-8 | 242 students
11155 Sw 112th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305)596-6266 0.5 K-8 242
- Miami Beach Mater Academy Miami Beach Grades: K-12 | 547 students
8625 Byron Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33141
(305)864-2889 0.7 K-12 547
- Miami Beach Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 Center Grades: PK-8 | 1383 students
1155 93rd St
Miami Beach, FL 33154
(305)865-7912 1.5 PK-8 1383
- Miami Beach Treasure Island Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 577 students
7540 E Treasure Dr
Miami Beach, FL 33141
(305)865-3141 1.6 PK-5 577
- Miami Beach Nautilus Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1028 students
4301 N Michigan Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305)532-3481 3.2 6-8 1028
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.