- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 74 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 8:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-79% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Booth Free School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Booth Free School's ranking?
What schools are Booth Free School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Booth Free School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Booth Free School?
What grades does Booth Free School offer ?
What school district is Booth Free School part of?
Review Booth Free School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities