Borman Elementary School
- Borman Elementary School's student population of 470 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||470 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Borman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#7007 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DENTON ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irving Winfree Academy Charter School Dallas Grades: 9-12 | 185 students
2550 Beckleymeade Dr Ste 150
Irving, TX 75039
(469)930-5199 0.4 9-12 185
- Denton Mcmath Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 754 students
1900 Jason Dr
Denton, TX 76205
(940)369-3300 1.0 6-8 754
- Denton Fred Moore High School Grades: 9-12 | 61 students
815 Cross Timbers St
Denton, TX 76205
(940)369-4000 1.6 9-12 61
- Denton Calhoun Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 711 students
709 Congress St
Denton, TX 76201
(940)369-2400 2.0 6-8 711
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.