Bowdoinham Community School
- Bowdoinham Community School's student population of 169 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bowdoinham Community School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#123 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||RSU 75/MSAD 75 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowdoin Bowdoin Central School Grades: K-5 | 204 students
1460 Main Street
Bowdoin, ME 04287
(207)666-5779 2.2 K-5 204
- Topsham Mt Ararat High School Grades: 9-12 | 730 students
73 Eagles Way
Topsham, ME 04086
(207)729-2951 5.7 9-12 730
- Bath West Bath School Grades: PK-5 | 140 students
126 New Meadows Road
Bath, ME 04530
(207)443-9145 6.4 PK-5 140
- Topsham Williams-cone School Grades: K-5 | 238 students
19 Perkins Street
Topsham, ME 04086
(207)725-4391 6.6 K-5 238
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.