Bradley International School
- Bradley International School's student population of 564 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2019)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||564 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bradley International School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#175 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||No. 1 in the county of Denver and State of C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Holly Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 677 students
6161 East Cornell Avenue
Denver, CO 80222
(720)747-2500 0.7 PK-5 677
- Denver The Cottage At Holly Ridge Grades: PK | 68 students
3301 South Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80222
(720)554-3280 0.9 PK 68
- Denver Slavens K-8 School Grades: K-8 | 711 students
3000 South Clayton Street
Denver, CO 80210
(720)424-4150 1.4 K-8 711
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.