The Cottage At Holly Ridge
- The Cottage At Holly Ridge's student population of 68 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
- The Cottage At Holly Ridge's student:teacher ratio of 34:1 has decreased from 41:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cherry Creek No. 5 in the county of Arapah School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Holly Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 677 students
6161 East Cornell Avenue
Denver, CO 80222
(720)747-2500 0.4 PK-5 677
- Denver Bradley International School Grades: PK-5 | 564 students
3051 South Elm Street
Denver, CO 80222
(720)424-9468 0.9 PK-5 564
- Denver Hamilton Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 945 students
8600 East Dartmouth Avenue
Denver, CO 80231
(720)423-9500 1.1 6-8 945
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.