Bridgeport Correctional Center
- Bridgeport Correctional Center's student population of 6 students has declined by 33% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bridgeport Correctional Center's student:teacher ratio of 3:1 has decreased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Overall School Rank||--||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Unified #1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgeport Columbus School Grades: PK-8 | 852 students
300 University Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
(203)275-2100 0.3 PK-8 852
- Bridgeport Geraldine Johnson School Grades: PK-8 | 794 students
475 Lexington Avenue
Bridgeport, CT 06604
(203)275-2500 0.3 PK-8 794
- Bridgeport Central High School Grades: 9-12 | 1517 students
1 Lincoln Blvd.
Bridgeport, CT 06606
(203)576-7377 0.4 9-12 1517
- Bridgeport Achievement First Bridgeport Academy Grades: K-12 | 1016 students
655 Stillman St.
Bridgeport, CT 06608
(203)338-0593 0.7 K-12 1016
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.