Bridle Path Elementary School
- Bridle Path Elementary School's student population of 515 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||515 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bridle Path Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#834 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Penn SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lansdale Knapp Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 583 students
698 Knapp Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
(215)368-2054 1.3 K-6 583
- Hatfield Kulp Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 546 students
801 Cowpath Rd
Hatfield, PA 19440
(215)368-3061 1.4 K-6 546
- North Wales Montgomery Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 710 students
1221 Stump Rd
North Wales, PA 19454
(215)368-6614 2.2 K-6 710
- Lansdale Oak Park Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 498 students
500 Squirrel Ln
Lansdale, PA 19446
(215)368-4017 2.3 K-6 498
I would reccomend this school highly because of the great faculty, quality of academic programs and cirriculum. I had been at Bridle Path for a few years, and have been thankful for the experience there with teachers, principals, and friends.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - siste
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.