Kulp Elementary School
- Kulp Elementary School's student population of 546 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||546 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kulp Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#867 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Penn SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lansdale Oak Park Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 498 students
500 Squirrel Ln
Lansdale, PA 19446
(215)368-4017 1.3 K-6 498
- Hatfield Pennfield Middle School Grades: 7-9 | 810 students
726 Forty Foot Rd
Hatfield, PA 19440
(215)368-9600 1.8 7-9 810
- Lansdale York Avenue Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 280 students
700 York Ave
Lansdale, PA 19446
(215)368-6002 1.8 K-6 280
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.