Brown Middle School
- Brown Middle School's student population of 874 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||874 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brown Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3090 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||El Paso Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canutillo Congressman Silvestre & Carolina School Grades: PK-5 | 570 students
Canutillo, TX 79835
(915)877-7401 0.8 PK-5 570
- El Paso William C Herrera Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 527 students
350 Coates Dr
El Paso, TX 79932
(915)774-7700 0.8 PK-5 527
- El Paso Kohlberg Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 634 students
1445 Nardo Goodman
El Paso, TX 79912
(915)833-9405 1.0 PK-5 634
- El Paso Davinci School For Science And The Arts Grades: 6-12 | 454 students
785 Southwestern Dr
El Paso, TX 79912
(915)584-4024 1.2 6-12 454
- El Paso El Paso Academy West Grades: 9-12 | 153 students
201 W Redd Rd
El Paso, TX 79935
(915)845-7997 1.4 9-12 153
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.