Caddo Hills High School
- Caddo Hills High School's student population of 255 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Caddo Hills High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#688 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Caddo Hills School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norman Caddo Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 356 students
2268 Hwy 8 E
Norman, AR 71960
(870)356-3331 0.0 PK-6 356
- Mount Ida Mount Ida Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 250 students
430 Ball Park Rd
Mount Ida, AR 71957
(870)867-4596 7.8 K-6 250
- Glenwood Centerpoint Primary School Grades: PK-3 | 297 students
1000 Lakeshore Dr
Glenwood, AR 71943
(870)356-3602 8.4 PK-3 297
- Thatcher Gift-mt. Turnbull Academy Grades: 9-12
Thatcher, AZ 85552
(928)348-3393 12.7 9-12 n/a
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.