Kirby High School
- The student population of 196 students has declined by 7% over five years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.17 is less than the state average of 0.57. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Kirby School District's student population of 371 students has decreased by 9% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 88% has decreased from 94% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,566 in this district is less than the state average of $10,835. The district revenue/student has grown by 20% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,006 is less than the state average of $10,302. The district spending/student has grown by 19% over four years.
|School District Name||Kirby School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||371||913|
|District Total Revenue||$4 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$4 MM||$9 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,566||$10,835|
|District Spending / Student||$10,006||$10,302|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- KirbyKirby Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 175 students
P O Box 9
Kirby, AR 71950
- ThatcherGift-mt. Turnbull AcademyGrades: 9-12
615 N. Stadium Ave
Thatcher, AZ 85552
- Glenwood Centerpoint Primary SchoolGrades: PK-3 | 293 students
1000 Lakeshore Dr
Glenwood, AR 71943
- AmityCenterpoint High SchoolGrades: 6-12 | 517 students
755 Hwy 8 E
Amity, AR 71921
- AmityCenterpoint Intermediate SchoolGrades: 4-5 | 146 students
111 School St
Amity, AR 71921
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.
September 07, 2017
Playing sports is a great way to build your child's confidence and dedication but there are some drawbacks. Keep reading to learn the pros and cons of sports for middle schoolers and to learn how to support your student athlete.