Cairnbrook Elementary School
- Cairnbrook Elementary School's student population of 209 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||209 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cairnbrook Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2069 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shade-Central City SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cairnbrook Shade Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 232 students
203 Mcgregor Ave
Cairnbrook, PA 15924
(814)754-4648 0.1 7-12 232
- Stoystown North Star East Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 324 students
3598 Whistler Rd
Stoystown, PA 15563
(814)893-5616 6.3 5-8 324
- Windber Windber Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 562 students
421 Sugar Maple Dr
Windber, PA 15963
(814)467-5596 6.7 PK-5 562
- Windber Windber Area Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 260 students
2301 Graham Ave
Windber, PA 15963
(814)467-4567 7.6 6-8 260
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.