Caliche Elementary School
- Caliche Elementary School's student population of 156 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Caliche Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#543 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||No. Re-1 Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Iliff Caliche Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 126 students
26308 Buffalo Road
Iliff, CO 80736
(970)522-8200 0.3 7-12 126
- Fleming Fleming Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 125 students
506 North Fremont Ave
Fleming, CO 80728
(970)265-2022 11.7 PK-6 125
- Peetz Peetz Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 84 students
Peetz, CO 80747
(970)334-2361 12.4 PK-6 84
- Sterling Hagen Early Education Center Grades: PK | 164 students
301 Hagen Street
Sterling, CO 80751
(970)522-0432 17.6 PK 164
- Sterling Sterling Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 433 students
1177 Pawnee Street
Sterling, CO 80751
(970)522-1041 18.8 6-8 433
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.