Cambridge Elementary School
Cambridge Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Cambridge Elementary School's student population of 133 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 31% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cambridge Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 913 schools in Nebraska (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#266 out of 913 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cambridge School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cambridge Cambridge High School Grades: 9-12 | 108 students
1003 Nelson St
Cambridge, NE 69022
(308) 697-3322 0.0 9-12 108
- Cambridge Cambridge Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 93 students
1003 Nelson Street
Cambridge, NE 69022
(308) 697-3322 0.1 5-8 93
- Bartley Southwest Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 151 students
900 Coke St
Bartley, NE 69020
(308) 692-3223 7.2 7-12 151
- Indianola Southwest Elementary-indianola Grades: PK-6 | 159 students
719 E St
Indianola, NE 69034
(308) 364-2613 13.4 PK-6 159
- Arapahoe Arapahoe Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 215 students
Arapahoe, NE 68922
(308) 962-5459 14.7 PK-6 215
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?