Arapahoe High School
- Arapahoe High School's student population of 134 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Arapahoe High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#330 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arapahoe Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arapahoe Arapahoe Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 212 students
Arapahoe, NE 68922
(308)962-5459 0.0 PK-6 212
- Oxford New View School
1103 Central St
Oxford, NE 68967
(308)824-3738 14.2 n/a n/a
- Cambridge Cambridge Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 141 students
1003 Nelson St
Cambridge, NE 69022
(308)697-3322 14.7 PK-4 141
- Oxford Southern Valley Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 208 students
43739 Hwy 89
Oxford, NE 68967
(308)868-2222 17.3 7-12 208
- Elwood Elwood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 122 students
502 First Ave
Elwood, NE 68937
(308)785-2491 19.4 PK-6 122
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.