Capon Bridge Middle School
- Capon Bridge Middle School's student population of 314 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||314 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Capon Bridge Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hampshire County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Capon Bridge Capon Bridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 376 students
99 Capon School Street
Capon Bridge, WV 26711
(304)856-3329 0.0 PK-5 376
- Slanesville Slanesville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 230 students
111 School Street
Slanesville, WV 25444
(304)496-7069 7.0 PK-5 230
- Winchester Gainesboro Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 498 students
4651 N Frederick Pike
Winchester, VA 22603
(540)888-4550 10.3 PK-5 498
- Augusta J.m. Chick Buckbee Juvenile Center Grades: 7-12 | 18 students
1 Jerry Lane
Augusta, WV 26704
(304)496-1369 11.1 7-12 18
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.