Carlisle Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 371 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 19%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AR
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 36% AR state average), while 15-19% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 37% AR state average).
How many students attend Carlisle Elementary School?
371 students attend Carlisle Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
81% of Carlisle Elementary School students are White, 10% of students are Black, 6% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Carlisle Elementary School?
Carlisle Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Carlisle Elementary School offer ?
Carlisle Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Carlisle Elementary School part of?
Carlisle Elementary School is part of Carlisle School District.
Review Carlisle Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities