Carter-riverside High School
Carter-riverside High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Carter-riverside High School's student population of 1,367 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 89 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,367 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||89 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carter-riverside High School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6648 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Worth Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Riverside Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 963 students
1600 Bolton St
Fort Worth, TX 76111
(817)814-9200 0.2 6-8 963
- Fort Worth V R Eaton High School Grades: 9-12 | 1603 students
1350 Eagle Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76177
(817)698-3955 0.3 9-12 1603
- Haltom City Natha Howell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 483 students
1324 Kings Hwy
Haltom City, TX 76117
(817)814-9300 0.7 PK-5 483
- Fort Worth Springdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 569 students
3207 Hollis St
Fort Worth, TX 76111
(817)814-9600 0.7 PK-5 569
Carter Riverside High School is one of the best school around the area, it has very good teachers. I think it should work more on the couching area. Although the school lack of money overall it is a good school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - temoz
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.