Cashion High School
- Cashion High School's student population of 150 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cashion High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#149 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||CASHION School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cashion Cashion Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 248 students
101 North Euclid
Cashion, OK 73016
(405)433-2614 0.0 PK-5 248
- Edmond Rose Union Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 596 students
5100 Northwest 220th Street
Edmond, OK 73025
(405)359-3188 7.8 PK-4 596
- Edmond Deer Creek Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 861 students
2601 Nw 234th St
Edmond, OK 73012
(405)348-4830 8.0 7-8 861
- Edmond Deer Creek High School Grades: 9-12 | 1528 students
6101 Northwest 206th Street
Edmond, OK 73012
(405)348-5720 8.4 9-12 1528
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.