Cavanaugh Elementary School
- Cavanaugh Elementary School's student population of 296 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cavanaugh Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 999 schools in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#172 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Smith School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Smith Beard Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 308 students
1600 Cavanaugh Rd
Fort Smith, AR 72908
(479)646-0834 0.6 K-6 308
- Fort Smith Carnall Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 319 students
2524 S Tulsa St
Fort Smith, AR 72901
(479)646-3612 2.0 PK-6 319
- Fort Smith Elmer H. Cook Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 602 students
3517 Brooken Hill Dr
Fort Smith, AR 72908
(479)646-8880 2.0 PK-6 602
- Fort Smith Raymond F. Orr Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 396 students
3609 Phoenix St
Fort Smith, AR 72903
(479)646-3711 2.6 PK-6 396
- Arkoma Singleton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 228 students
620 Cook St
Arkoma, OK 74901
(918)875-3835 2.6 PK-6 228
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.