Beard Elementary School
- Beard Elementary School's student population of 308 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||308 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beard Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 999 schools in Arkansas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Smith School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Smith Cavanaugh Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 296 students
1025 School St
Fort Smith, AR 72908
(479)646-1131 0.6 K-6 296
- Fort Smith Elmer H. Cook Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 602 students
3517 Brooken Hill Dr
Fort Smith, AR 72908
(479)646-8880 1.6 PK-6 602
- Fort Smith Carnall Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 319 students
2524 S Tulsa St
Fort Smith, AR 72901
(479)646-3612 1.7 PK-6 319
- Fort Smith Raymond F. Orr Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 396 students
3609 Phoenix St
Fort Smith, AR 72903
(479)646-3711 2.2 PK-6 396
- Arkoma Singleton Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 228 students
620 Cook St
Arkoma, OK 74901
(918)875-3835 2.7 PK-6 228
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.