Cedaredge Middle School
- Cedaredge Middle School's student population of 200 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||200 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cedaredge Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#561 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Delta County Joint No. 50 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedaredge Cedaredge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 372 students
380 N Grand Mesa Drive
Cedaredge, CO 81413
(970)856-3885 0.9 K-5 372
- Delta Achieve Blended Learning Academy Grades: 6-12 | 7 students
1765 Highway 50
Delta, CO 81416
(970)874-7671 12.4 6-12 7
- Hotchkiss Hotchkiss Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 382 students
465 Lorah Lane
Hotchkiss, CO 81419
(970)872-3325 12.7 PK-8 382
- Delta Delta Vision School Grades: K-12 | 449 students
1080 Pioneer Rd
Delta, CO 81416
(970)874-8226 13.0 K-12 449
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.