Cedaredge Elementary School
- Cedaredge Elementary School's student population of 372 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cedaredge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#926 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Delta County Joint No. 50 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cedaredge Cedaredge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 200 students
845 Se Deer Creek Drive
Cedaredge, CO 81413
(970)856-3118 0.9 6-8 200
- Delta Achieve Blended Learning Academy Grades: 6-12 | 7 students
1765 Highway 50
Delta, CO 81416
(970)874-7671 13.1 6-12 7
- Hotchkiss Hotchkiss Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 382 students
465 Lorah Lane
Hotchkiss, CO 81419
(970)872-3325 13.3 PK-8 382
- Delta Garnet Mesa Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 561 students
600 A Street
Delta, CO 81416
(970)874-8003 13.6 K-5 561
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.