North Fork School Of Integrated Studies
North Fork School Of Integrated Studies serves 79 students in grades Kindergarten-6.
North Fork School Of Integrated Studies placed in the top 30% of all schools in Colorado for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 35%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is ≥50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 47%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is higher than the Colorado state level of 15:1.
Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Colorado state average of 48% (majority Hispanic).
- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Students: 79 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 13%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CO
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: ≥50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
North Fork School Of Integrated Studies's student population of 79 students has grown by 107% over five school years.
The teacher population of 5 teachers has grown by 66% over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
North Fork School Of Integrated Studies is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,783 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of North Fork School Of Integrated Studies is 0.24, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2020-2021 School Year Data
State Level (CO)
Overall Testing Rank
#484 out of 1783 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2020-2021 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Review North Fork School Of Integrated Studies. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Teaching: Using Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality can enhance your lessons safely and efficiently. Virtual reality allows your students to explore worlds they might not otherwise see. We offer some suggestions on how to use VR in your classrooom.
July 11, 2022Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps or JROTC
JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. Here's a look at the various JROTC programs out there together with a look at the pros and cons of the program.
July 05, 2022Teaching: Contract Renewal
Most teaching contracts are year-to-year, or longer if you're eligible. Here are some suggestions for safeguarding your employment.