|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
- Central School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 208 schools in Delaware (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2014-15 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (DE)|
|Overall School Rank (14-15)||#207 out of 208 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Red Clay Consolidated School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Dickinson (john) High School Grades: 6-12 | 814 students
1801 Milltown Road
Wilmington, DE 19808
(302)992-5500 1.4 6-12 814
- Newark Forest Oak Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 554 students
55 South Meadowood Drive
Newark, DE 19711
(302)454-3420 1.7 K-5 554
- Newark Meadowood Program Grades: PK-12 | 150 students
55a South Meadowood Drive
Newark, DE 19711
(302)454-3400 1.7 PK-12 150
Public schools have been the recent grounds of tuberculosis infections. Learn about the symptoms and how to protect your child from catching tuberculosis.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.