Chippewa Hills Intermediate School
- Chippewa Hills Intermediate School's student population of 596 students has grown by 77% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 66% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||596 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Chippewa Hills Intermediate School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2245 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chippewa Hills School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Remus Chippewa Hills High School Grades: 9-12 | 572 students
3226 Arthur Rd
Remus, MI 49340
(989)967-2100 0.1 9-12 572
- Remus Mosaic School Grades: 7-12 | 93 students
350 W Wheatland Ave
Remus, MI 49340
(989)967-8150 4.5 7-12 93
- Mecosta Mecosta Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 251 students
555 West Main St
Mecosta, MI 49332
(231)972-7477 5.0 K-4 251
- Barryton Barryton Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 219 students
19701 30th Ave
Barryton, MI 49305
(989)382-5311 7.5 K-4 219
- Weidman Weidman Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 289 students
3311 North School Rd
Weidman, MI 48893
(989)644-3430 8.7 K-4 289
Nearby Homes for Sale
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.