Choudrant Elementary School
- Choudrant Elementary School's student population of 475 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||475 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Choudrant Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#458 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lincoln Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Choudrant Choudrant High School Grades: 7-12 | 299 students
2555 Hwy. 80
Choudrant, LA 71227
(318)768-2541 0.8 7-12 299
- Ruston Ruston Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 314 students
200 N. Bernard Street
Ruston, LA 71270
(318)255-4714 7.3 3-5 314
- Ruston Lincoln Parish Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 214 students
801 East Mississippi Avenue
Ruston, LA 70270
(318)513-1470 7.5 PK 214
- Calhoun Calhoun Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 469 students
237 Calhoun Road
Calhoun, LA 71225
(318)644-1114 8.1 PK-2 469
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.