Cimarron Elementary School
- Cimarron Elementary School's student population of 490 students has declined by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||490 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cimarron Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#592 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cherry Creek No. 5 in the county of Arapah School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aurora Dalton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 523 students
17401 East Dartmouth Ave
Aurora, CO 80013
(303)693-7561 0.8 PK-5 523
- Aurora Meadowood Child Development Center Grades: PK | 297 students
3333 South Norfork Way
Aurora, CO 80013
(303)400-0863 0.9 PK 297
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.