Cj & Anne Hyman Elementary School
- Cj & Anne Hyman Elementary School's student population of 664 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has grown by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||664 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cj & Anne Hyman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4112 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Duncanville Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Cj & Anne Hyman Elementary School is Harmony School Of Nature And Athletics - Dallas (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Harmony School Of Nature And Athletics - Dallas (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Harmony School Of Nature And Athletics - Dallas (0.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Harmony School Of Nature And Athletics - Dallas Grades: K-12 | 1010 students
8120 W Camp Wisdom Rd
Houston, TX 77099
(972)296-1000 0.8 K-12 1010
- Dallas G W Kennemer Middle School Grades: 7-9 | 687 students
7101 W Wheatland Rd
Dallas, TX 75249
(972)708-3600 1.6 7-9 687
- Dallas Charles Acton Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 443 students
9240 County View Rd
Dallas, TX 75249
(972)708-2400 1.7 PK-4 443
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.