Clay Hill Elementary School
- Clay Hill Elementary School's student population of 427 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||427 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clay Hill Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clay School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middleburg J.l. Wilkinson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 727 students
4965 County Road 218
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)291-5420 5.3 PK-6 727
- Lawtey Lawtey Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 235 students
22703 Park St
Lawtey, FL 32058
(904)966-6795 7.8 PK-5 235
- Middleburg Clay Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 432 students
1417 Red Apple Rd
Middleburg, FL 32068
(866)543-7872 9.1 K-8 432
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.