Clear Fork District Elementary School
- Clear Fork District Elementary School's student population of 144 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||144 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clear Fork District Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Raleigh County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clear Fork Westside High School Grades: 9-12 | 615 students
Hc 65 Box 275, 122 Renegade R
Clear Fork, WV 24822
(304)682-8965 0.5 9-12 615
- Brenton Baileysville Elementary & Middle School Grades: PK-8 | 332 students
Drawer 409, 11618 R.d. Bailey
Brenton, WV 24818
(304)732-6399 2.6 PK-8 332
- Oceana Oceana Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 252 students
Hc 65 Box 403, 309 Cook Parkw
Oceana, WV 24870
(304)682-6296 5.0 5-8 252
- Oceana Berlin Mckinney Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 365 students
Hc 65 Box 402, 405 Cook Parkw
Oceana, WV 24870
(304)682-6481 5.1 PK-5 365
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.