Coldwater Canyon Elementary School
Coldwater Canyon Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Coldwater Canyon Elementary School's student population of 794 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||794 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Coldwater Canyon Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 24:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5987 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Los Angeles Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Hollywood Charles Leroy Lowman Special Education Center Grades: K-12 | 143 students
12827 Saticoy St.
North Hollywood, CA 91605
(818)765-3404 0.8 K-12 143
- North Hollywood Bellingham Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 629 students
6728 Bellingham Ave.
North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818)759-0119 0.9 K-5 629
- Los Angeles Celerity Palmati Charter Grades: K-8 | 454 students
6501 Laurel Canyon Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90047
(818)753-2712 1.0 K-8 454
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.