- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 136 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Top 50% in MI)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MI Dept. of Education
Concord Boyne ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Michigan for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Concord Boyne's ranking?
What schools are Concord Boyne often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Concord Boyne?
How many students attend Concord Boyne?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Concord Boyne?
What grades does Concord Boyne offer ?
What school district is Concord Boyne part of?
Review Concord Boyne. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities