Congdon Elementary School
- Congdon Elementary School's student population of 589 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2003)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||589 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Congdon Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#61 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DULUTH PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duluth East High School Grades: 9-12 | 1471 students
301 N 40th Ave E
Duluth, MN 55804
(218)336-8845 0.4 9-12 1471
- Duluth Ordean East Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 933 students
2900 E 4th St
Duluth, MN 55812
(218)336-8940 0.9 6-8 933
- Sandstone Pete Seeger Renaissance Charter School Grades: M
214 Eagle Drive
Sandstone, MN 55072
(218)340-5800 1.4 M n/a
- Duluth Chester Creek Academy Grades: K-12 | 60 students
714 1/2 W College St
Duluth, MN 55802
(218)216-8325 1.6 K-12 60
- Duluth North Star Academy Grades: K-8 | 1122 students
3301 Technology Dr
Duluth, MN 55811
(218)728-9556 2.0 K-8 1122
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.