Corinna Elementary School
- Corinna Elementary School's student population of 158 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Corinna Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#258 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 19 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Newport Sebasticook Valley Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 313 students
337 Williams Road
Newport, ME 04953
(207)368-4592 3.1 5-8 313
- Dexter Ridge View Community School Grades: PK-8 | 624 students
175 Fern Road, Suite 1
Dexter, ME 04930
(207)924-6000 6.5 PK-8 624
- Dexter Dexter Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 291 students
12 Abbott Hill Rd
Dexter, ME 04930
(207)924-5536 7.6 9-12 291
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.