Crescent View South Charter
- Crescent View South Charter's student population of 681 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||681 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Crescent View South Charter's student:teacher ratio of 32:1 has increased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9420 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Westside Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Crescent View West Charter Grades: K-12 | 927 students
1901 E. Shields Ave. Ste. 130
Lancaster, CA 93534
(559)222-8439 0.1 K-12 927
- Fresno Manchester Gate Grades: 2-6 | 734 students
2307 E. Dakota Ave.
Fresno, CA 93726
(559)248-7220 0.6 2-6 734
- Fresno Design Science Early College High School Grades: 9-12 | 239 students
2004 E. Cambridge Ave.
Fresno, CA 93703
(559)248-7353 0.7 9-12 239
- Fresno Phillip J Patino School Of Entrepreneurship Grades: 10-12 | 226 students
2000 E. Cambridge Ave.
Fresno, CA 93703
(559)248-7360 0.7 10-12 226
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.