Dennis C Haley
- Dennis C Haley's student population of 452 students has grown by 39% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||452 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Dennis C Haley's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1504 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boston School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roslindale John D Philbrick Grades: PK-5 | 172 students
40 Philbrick Street
Roslindale, MA 02131
(617)635-8069 0.5 PK-5 172
- Roslindale Boston Collaborative High School Grades: 7-12 | 193 students
60 Hawthorne St
Roslindale, MA 02131
(617)635-8035 0.6 7-12 193
- Jamaica Plain Boston Teachers Union School Grades: PK-8 | 296 students
25 Walk Hill Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
(617)635-7717 0.7 PK-8 296
- Mattapan Mattahunt Grades: PK-5 | 634 students
100 Hebron Street
Mattapan, MA 02126
(617)635-8792 0.8 PK-5 634
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.