Denver Center For 21st Learning At Wyman
Denver Center For 21st Learning At Wyman places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Denver Center For 21st Learning At Wyman's student population of 220 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Denver Center For 21st Learning At Wyman's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1630 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||No. 1 in the county of Denver and State of C School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Academy Of Urban Learning Grades: 9-12 | 112 students
2417 W. 29th Ave
Denver, CO 80211
(303)282-0900 0.6 9-12 112
- Denver East High School Grades: 9-12 | 2543 students
1600 City Park Esplanade
Denver, CO 80206
(720)423-8300 0.6 9-12 2543
- Denver Morey Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 225 students
840 East 14th Avenue
Denver, CO 80218
(720)424-0700 0.7 6-8 225
- Denver Dora Moore Ece-8 School Grades: PK-8 | 355 students
846 Corona Street
Denver, CO 80218
(720)424-5300 1.0 PK-8 355
Nearby Homes for Sale
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.