Dollarway High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 270 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Graduation Rate: 75-79% (Btm 50% in AR)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AR Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
6-9% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 47% AR state average), while 10-14% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AR state average).
What is the graduation rate of Dollarway High School?
The graduation rate of Dollarway High School is 75-79%, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 86%.
How many students attend Dollarway High School?
270 students attend Dollarway High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
95% of Dollarway High School students are Black, 2% of students are White, 1% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are Hawaiian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Dollarway High School?
Dollarway High School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Arkansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Dollarway High School offer ?
Dollarway High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Dollarway High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities