Dupont (h.b.) Middle School
- Dupont (h.b.) Middle School's student population of 812 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||812 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
- Dupont (h.b.) Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (DE)|
|Overall School Rank||#80 out of 200 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Red Clay Consolidated School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hockessin North Star Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 701 students
1340 Little Baltimore Road
Hockessin, DE 19707
(302)234-7200 2.5 K-5 701
- Hockessin William F. Cooke Junior Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 607 students
2025 Graves Road
Hockessin, DE 19707
(302)552-3789 2.6 K-5 607
- Landenberg Kennett Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1010 students
195 Sunny Dell Rd
Landenberg, PA 19350
(610)268-5800 2.7 6-8 1010
- Toughkenamon New Garden Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 462 students
265 New Garden Road
Toughkenamon, PA 19374
(610)268-6900 3.0 1-5 462
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.