Eagle's View Elementary School
- Eagle's View Elementary School's student population of 197 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 18% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Eagle's View Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Unalaska City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Unalaska Unalaska Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 190 students
55 East Broadway
Unalaska, AK 99685
(907)581-1222 0.6 7-12 190
- Akutan Akutan School Grades: PK-12 | 10 students
202 Volcano Drive
Akutan, AK 99553
(907)698-2205 35.2 PK-12 10
- False Pass False Pass School Grades: PK-12 | 11 students
300 Valley Road
False Pass, AK 99583
(907)548-2224 142.0 PK-12 11
- King Cove King Cove School Grades: PK-12 | 92 students
100 Slocum Drive
King Cove, AK 99612
(907)497-2354 187.8 PK-12 92
- Saint George Island St George School Grades: PK-12 | 6 students
Saint George Island, AK 99591
(907)859-2228 224.1 PK-12 6
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.