St Paul School
- St Paul School's student population of 61 students has declined by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- St Paul School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 465 schools in Alaska (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#374 out of 465 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pribilof School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to St Paul School is Psd Correspondence Program (45.8 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint George Island Psd Correspondence Program Grades: K-10 | 8 students
Saint George Island, AK 99591
(907)859-2228 45.8 K-10 8
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.