Emerson Elementary School
- Emerson Elementary School's student population of 178 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Emerson Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#107 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Emerson-taylor School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Emerson Emerson High School Grades: 7-12 | 125 students
400 Church St
Emerson, AR 71740
(870)547-2862 0.3 7-12 125
- Magnolia Walker Pre-k Center Grades: PK | 101 students
655 Hwy 79 S
Magnolia, AR 71753
(870)234-8827 10.7 PK 101
- Magnolia Magnolia Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 613 students
540 E North St
Magnolia, AR 71753
(870)234-2206 12.0 7-9 613
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.