- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 438 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 35%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Emerson-williams School?
438 students attend Emerson-williams School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
65% of Emerson-williams School students are White, 24% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, and 3% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Emerson-williams School?
Emerson-williams School has a student ration of 16:1, which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Emerson-williams School offer ?
Emerson-williams School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Emerson-williams School part of?
Emerson-williams School is part of Wethersfield School District.
Review Emerson-williams School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities