Enders-fisherville Elementary School
- Enders-fisherville Elementary School's student population of 160 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||160 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Enders-fisherville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Halifax Area SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elizabethville Upper Dauphin Area High School Grades: 9-12 | 382 students
220 N Church St
Elizabethville, PA 17023
(717)362-8181 4.3 9-12 382
- Halifax Halifax Area Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 312 students
151 School Rd
Halifax, PA 17032
(717)896-3416 4.6 2-5 312
- Millersburg Millersburg Area Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 257 students
799 Center St
Millersburg, PA 17061
(717)692-2108 6.2 9-12 257
- Millersburg Lenkerville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 373 students
520 South Market Street
Millersburg, PA 17061
(717)692-3072 6.3 K-5 373
- Lykens Upper Dauphin Area Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 423 students
5668 State Route 209
Lykens, PA 17048
(717)362-4511 7.1 K-4 423
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.