Fair Haven Uhsd #16
Fair Haven Uhsd #16 places among the top 20% of public schools in Vermont for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Fair Haven Uhsd #16's student population of 407 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||407 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fair Haven Uhsd #16's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#134 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fair Haven UHSD #16 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fair Haven Fair Haven Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 360 students
103 North Main Street
Fair Haven, VT 05743
(802)265-3883 0.5 PK-8 360
- Castleton Castleton-hubbarton Usd #42 Grades: PK-8 | 372 students
263 Elementary School Road
Castleton, VT 05735
(802)468-5624 3.2 PK-8 372
- Poultney Poultney Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 230 students
96 School Circle
Poultney, VT 05764
(802)287-5212 5.6 PK-6 230
- Whitehall Whitehall Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 398 students
99 Buckley Rd
Whitehall, NY 12887
(518)499-0330 6.2 PK-5 398
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.