Fairmount Elementary School
- Fairmount Elementary School's student population of 645 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||645 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairmount Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#58 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County No. R-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Fairmount Elementary School is Compass Montessori - Golden Charter School (1.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Golden Compass Montessori - Golden Charter School Grades: PK-12 | 409 students
4441 Salvia Street
Golden, CO 80403
(303)271-1977 1.0 PK-12 409
- Arvada Drake Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 676 students
12550 West 52nd Avenue
Arvada, CO 80002
(303)982-1510 2.0 7-8 676
- Golden Maple Grove Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 389 students
3085 Alkire Street
Golden, CO 80401
(303)982-5808 2.5 K-6 389
Fairmount has great teachers, princaple, and is a great overall school! I came into fairmount struggling, but now I am a straight A honors student in middle school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Katie
I LOVED attending Fairmount from 1st grade to 5th grade (1997 - 2002) and I miss everyone for I moved in 2002 to Longmont, CO to attend Longs Peak Middle School and onto Longmont High. Fairmount gave me so much to work with, even tho I was with the special education program
- Posted by Student/Alumni - sajoh
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.