Fairyland Elementary School
- Fairyland Elementary School's student population of 259 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fairyland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#64 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Walker County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lookout Mountain Lookout Mountain Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 167 students
321 N Bragg Av
Lookout Mountain, TN 37350
(423)821-6116 1.7 K-5 167
- Rossville Rossville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 453 students
1250 Wilson Rd
Rossville, GA 30741
(706)866-5901 2.7 PK-5 453
- Rossville Stone Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 496 students
1600 Happy Valley Rd
Rossville, GA 30741
(706)866-3600 3.0 PK-5 496
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.